Online & Mobile Banking
Internet Banking provides you secure 24-hour access to your accounts. Within Internet Banking, you can take charge of all your accounts from the convenience of your own home.
- Real-time Balances - View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History - View checking and savings account history
- Check Image - View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds - Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging - Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History - Download account history, export data into Microsoft Money or Quicken.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your First Bank of Thomas online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the 'Electronic Only Statement' delivery button and then opt-in.